Phew! We’ve made it through the first third of the year.
Hopefully there are more good days in those four months than there are bad ones. In case the next eight months don’t all go well here are 5 upbeat thoughts to remember when the going gets tough and goals seem out of reach.
- Our friends can give us great support, if we are not too proud to ask them for it.
- We can find new people who will understand what we are going through by using social media.
- We might have forgotten about today’s crisis in 6 month’s time.
- We have overcome hard times before, so we can definitely do so again.
- Once we have got past this problem we will be able to help others who are struggling.
Are there any other points that should go on the list? Feel free to comment, like and share if this post is helpful.