Everyone is busy these days, although some of us have already enjoyed a few vacation days this summer. Some others are looking forward to their holiday in the sun. Here’s a thought: How many of us understand the stresses and strains we carry around while we are busy leading our 9 to 5 lives as leaders, managers, entrepreneurs or creatives?
Good news, there is a way we can achieve a better understanding of ourselves at work, at home, or on a mountain top.
How To Get Clarity Over Your Goals In 5 Minutes
I’ve found five minutes of mindfulness a day can help answer the question, what should I be doing next? What does my approach involve?
- Sitting with a straight back, eyes closed
- Breathing deeply from the diaphragm
- Relaxing shoulders, arms and legs
- Tuning out the sounds around me
- Noticing what I am feeling in my head, heart and gut
- Finding a way to use all that information after my five minutes are up and I feel refreshed
What would five minutes a day of mindfulness do for you today? How about over the next week? Take a moment to write down and share your answer. Feel free to message your discovery on Twitter @RogerD_Said You can Like and Share the post too, if it has been helpful.
Thank you for reading the post and have a great day.